Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All is calm, all is bright...

Snowpants sog up the mudroom... and smell delicious.
I suggest the family all do a good deed each day before Christmas...
Love abounds for the mom... again.
Vacuum up the glitter off the floor - and off the dog, please.
Eat the 13 day old Gingerbread House?  I think not.
Reindeer most certainly do like their names - what's wrong with Blitzen?
Let me guess... that's a "the cocoa wasn't chocolaty enough with just one packet" mustache - right?
I didn't eat all the Peppermint Joe-Joes - really, like, when would I even have time for that?
No, I know your Dad doesn't even like them - but, it wasn't me... really.
I know, yes, I did finish off your Halloween candy... sorry about that.
Nuttin' for Christmas doesn't have anything to do with squirrels... or nuts... it's a song, really.
Guess what I'm gettin' you for Christmas, Mom!  A robot that picks up my underwear!!

Can't wait!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment