Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Remember Biting...

...into Silly Putty.  Am I the only one that did this?  This prompt was probably referring to food or another human, but I have a distinct memory of pressing Silly Putty into the Sunday Comics (Family Circle specifically) to make a "copy" of the comic.  Then, just like the commercial said to do, I would stretch it out to distort the faces - oohh - the fun we had in the 70's.  But then here's the dysfunctional, Julie-twisted perspective to Silly Putty: "I wonder if I bite it if it will taste like gum?..."  And the answer would be, no - just squeaky, chewy stuff that tasted like how my Barbie doll smelled. Just another day in the life...

Silver Lining:
If "Too much agreement kills a chat,"  I will never have to worry about running out of things to chat about with my husband - too much agreement is not a problem in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment